Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Reality Award!



Thanks to The Busy Teapot for nominating me!

The award is lovely as are the rules which are nice and short:
The rules are - visit the person of the blog who nominated you and link to them on your post. Answer the questions, nominate more bloggers and let them know.


1. If you could change one thing, what would it be?
I’d redistribute wealth so that people don't die of hunger and other basic needs while some people waste millions on trivial stuff. 

2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
Hmmm... Being 2/3 was pretty fun. I'd also like to repeat my teen years, only with the confidence I didn't have at the time, so I can make the most of being a teenager.

3. What one thing really scares you?
Never giving myself a fair shot at achieving my dreams. Though small spaces and fish also scare me!

4. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
A glamorous 1920s flapper. Or Elizabeth I; she's more interesting and probably still had plenty of fun!

I’m nominating:

Joanne http://jfoxwriter.blogspot.co.uk/
Joanna http://brightwriter60.blogspot.co.uk/
Rosemary http://ros-readingandwriting.blogspot.co.uk/

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love the 1920s era too! Thanks for including me in your nominations. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely responses, Hayley. I would love to have been a flapper. They always looked as if life was constant fun.
    Congratulations on the award and many thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award, Hayley! I love the flapper era too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh loved your answers, 1920 flapper that'd be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Rosemary, and thank you thebusyteapot for nominating me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'd look good as a flapper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Shame I don't have the figure... Lol! :-)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations on your award and well deserved as your blog is wonderful! I had a past life regression done once and apparently I WAS a 1920's flapper!!! Happy days lol x

    ReplyDelete